I recently went on a hunt for a very specific souvenir for a party.   While I was out and well-nigh I decided to cheque out Charming Charlie's – a cutesy, vibrant accessory bazaar which has recently sprouted up around north Texas shopping centers.

Allow me first say that it took me a long, long, long time to (ane) claim Texas equally my home and across that, it took even longer for me to be proud to say that! Alas – I think I take finally arrived.   While in Charming Charlie's I stumbled upon something that even a city-lovin' girl like me had to have.

texas-girl-wallet

Yep, it is even false textured to resemble hide hair!

For those of you who are already attached to your wallets, may I offering upward other beautiful Texas-inspired accessories?   I mean, let'southward be existent ladies – we Texans are PROUD.   And cute!

fabulous-cowgirl-necklaces

Fabulous Cowgirl necklace

img_0297

Boot-shaped pendant necklace